70 days remains until the beginning of the main world event of the mining and metallurgical sector of Kazakhstan - the 25th Jubilee World Mining Congress, which will be held from June 19 to 22 in the capital of Kazakhstan. About what the value of this event is for the country, what issues will help to solve and what goals will be achieved by our Republic, the Organizing Committee of the Congress will tell during the first reporting press conference.
Organizers of the Congress will share their expectations from holding such a large-scale world event, which will be held for the first time not only in Kazakhstan, but also in the territory of the CIS.
The purpose of the press conference is to acquaint the media representatives with the key figures of the Organizing Committee of the 25th World Mining Congress, to highlight the importance of this event for Kazakhstan and for the country's mining and metallurgical complex, and to present a preliminary program that awaits the participants and visitors of the Congress.. Also, the latest legislative innovations of Kazakhstan, namely the Subsoil Code and the new Tax Code will be presented.
Date: April 12, 2018
Location: Astana, Central Communications Service of the Ministry of Information and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Address: D.Kunaeva 4, entrance on the street. Kunaev, KPP-barrier between KTZH and JSC "Kazmediacenter".
Speakers of the event will be:
• Batanov Almas Sultanovich (Chairman of the Committee for Industrial Development and Industrial Safety of the Ministry of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
• Rau Albert Pavlovich (Deputy of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
• Baitov Kanat Kurmashevich (Deputy Chairman of the Committee for Industrial Development and Industrial Safety);
• Radostovets Nikolay Vladimirovich (Executive Director of Association of Mining and Metallurgical Enterprises);
• Zharmenov Abdurasul Aldashevich (General Director of the National Center for Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials);
• Borodikhin Yuri Ruslanovich (Director of Iteca)
The World Mining Congress (WMC) is a world mining industry event that has been held since 1958 with a frequency of once every 2-3 years, and brings together specialists and scientists from different countries working in the field of development of deposits of solid minerals. Over the history of its conduct, the number of participating States of the Congress has increased from 10 to 49 and continues to grow.