25th Central Asian International Mining Exploration & Mining Equipment Exhibition
Mining and Metals Central Asia (UFI Approved Event) is the largest and most respected in Kazakhstan and Central Asia. The international exhibition of mining and metallurgic, combines leading manufacturers and specialists, and provides a full complex of technologies and services for mining and processing in one complex.
Sections of the Exhibition
- Open pit mining
- Underground mining
- Mineral processing
- Geological exploration
- Laboratory analysis equipment
- Handling and transport of minerals
- Environmental protection
- Industrial health and safety
- Design and construction of mining enterprises
- Equipment for mining and metallurgical complex
- Services for mining and metallurgical industry (consulting)
- Spare parts and accessories for machinery and equipment
- Radio electronic and computer equipment
- Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Akimat of Almaty city
- Tau-Ken Samruk National Mining Company JSC
- The Association of Mining and Processing Companies
- Kazgeology JSC
- RSE «National Center on complex processing of mineral raw materials of the Republic of Kazakhstan»
Facts and figures of the exhibition 2017
- Number of participants: 271 companies* (Joint exposition of MiningWorld CA, Kazcomak and Kazmet exhibitions).
- Number of countries: 28 (Australia, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czechs Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Iran, Italy, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, Uzbekistan)*
Participants of the Exhibition
In 2017 the number of exhibition participants was 271 companies.
You may find more detailed list of participants and description of their activity here
Visitors of the Exhibition
(!) In 2017 more than 2 073 specialists visited the exhibition
You may more detailed information on exhibition visitors and report on MWCA 2017 here
Advertizing campaign of Exhibition
- Direct distribution of 10 000 invitations from database by mail, fax, and e-mail.
- Task-oriented telephone communication with potential visitors with personal invitation to the exhibition.
- Advertisement, articles and invitations in specialized loyal and international electronic and print mass media.
- Advertising banners and boards on the central streets of a city
Exhibition business program
- LCD – projector, display, sound equipment, computer, assistant work.