M-U-T: Technologies for a clean future
M-U-T is an international industrial company with own planning, engineering, manufacturing, sales and start-up of machinery and plants in the sectors of conveying technology, municipal vehicles, water- and wastewater technology, environmental technology as well as for the technical equipment for laboratory equipment for schools and universities.
Due to our trans-sectoral product range and a therefore big Know-How and experience for more than 80 years we are the only company in Austria and a pioneer in this complete solution competency in the terms of recycling economy.
From the collection of the waste containers right from peoples privates homes, conveying, sorting, treatment and utilization of waste as well as treatment of water and wastewater, we are the supplier of a great concept for increasing living standards of a whole city – the Green City.
Our product range in this area is widely varied and includes the following:
• Belt conveyors (chain and trough conveying systems);
• Trough chain conveyors;
• Elevators (belt and chain bucket systems);
• Screw conveyors;
• Apron conveyors;
• Roller and vibration conveyors;
• Rotary feeders;
• Hoppers (weighing hoppers, filling/emptying units);
• Container skidding systems;
• Chutes (needle/stop valves, rotatable chutes, 2 and 3-way chutes, flame and check valves);
• Flexible conveyors (container filling stations);
• Moveable conveyors with weighing and dosing systems.
M-U-T company is an Exhibitor of the 25th Anniversary Exhibition of Mining & Metals Central Asia – Central Asian International Mining Exploration & Mining Equipment Exhibition.
At the Exhibition, M-U-T company will present complete Handling Systems for bulk material and unit loads in:
- rock-, building material- and cement industry;
- thermal power plants;
- bio-mass fired power stations;
- wood-processing, paper- and pulp industry;
- ironworks and steel industry;
- chemical industry;
- food processing industry.
Visit the company's stand you can on September 18-20 from 10:00 to 18:00, Atakent Exhibition Center, Almaty.
- Hits: 147